Our purpose is to encourage the conservation of our fish and game resources
and the forests that support them; to improve the hunting and fishing
conditions in this locality; to participate in civic affairs pertaining to
conservation and to assist in the formulation and passage of legislation
pertaining thereto; to support and assist in the strict observance of the state
and federal laws on this subject; and to promote good fellowship and good
sportsmanship among all lovers of sport with rod, bow and firearm.
We are currently accepting new members. We would be happy to provide a tour of
our facilities on any Sunday morning between 9AM and 12PM, or by appointment
at other times. Monthly meetings are held on the second Wednesday of each
month at 7PM at our clubhouse in Gloucester, Massachusetts.
Click here for directions.
- CMP/DCM sanctioned high-power rifle matches and clinics. See schedule.
- A variety of other "fun shoots". See schedule.
- Greater Boston Pistol League 50ft. indoor gallery matches
- Trap shoots
- Every Sunday morning, year round, 9AM - 12PM
- Outdoor Rifle Range
- Open to the public most Sunday mornings, year round, 9AM - 1PM. See schedule.
- Basic Handgun Safety Course
- As required by MA law for new FID/LTC applicants. Scheduled as demand warants.
- Sunday Breakfast
- Sunday morning, year round, 8AM - 11AM (call for schedule)
Groups and Programs We Support:
- We are a 100% Gun Owner's Action League membership club.
- We are a Civilian Marksmanship Program affiliated club.
How Do I Join?:
For more information, please leave voice mail 24x7 at (978) 283-0304.
To leave feedback regarding this website, send email to the
This site, and all contents, is Copyright (C) 2002-2009 by Cape
Ann Sportsman's Club, PO Box 301, Gloucester, MA 01931-0301, USA.
Page last revised: 05/19/09